The University Writing Center offers online consulting services for all clients. Our services are available through Trac Cloud or by calling 828-262-3144. Online sessions must be scheduled at least two hours in advance.
At the Time of Your Appointment
- If you haven’t already downloaded Zoom, this link will download the application to your device.
- When downloaded, log in to your email.
- Locate the confirmation email from email@example.com.
- In the email,click on the link right after “The hyperlink below will take you to your online session.”
- A pop up window will appear. Click "Join Audio Conference by Computer."
- At the bottom of your screen, you will see an icon to share your screen with your consultant.
- An online appointment through TutorTrac.
- Access to a computer with high-speed internet.
- A computer with audio capabilities (speaker and microphone) and a phone backup.
- Your paper, notes, or other writing you wish to work on in an electronic file such as .doc, .docx, .gdoc, .pdf, or .txt.
- If you have any questions regarding our online services, please call us at 828-262-3144 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.